VBScript Source Code Formatter
The VBScriptFormatter tool reorganizes VBScript source text files to neatly indent code blocks and comments according to their nesting level, or, conversely, obfuscates the code to make it difficult to understand. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Formatters. An example of the VBScriptFormatter's results can be seen here.
VBScript Formatter Features
- Formatted code compiles and executes exactly like unformatted code
- Specification of indentation step distance
- Specification of arbitrary input tab column positions
- Obfuscation option protects your source and reduces web page load time
- Operates on VBScript or Active Server Pages containing VBScript
- Complete syntax check of source as formatting. You can use this verify that the script is well-formed before debug execution.